HOLIDAY

HOLIDAY TO GARUT



     Hello guys,I want to tell about my holiday.on holiday I went to Garut to meet Grandfather.My family and I went to Garut at 08.00 and arrived at 10.00,at my grandfather home, I spent the time to talked about education to politics,I learned a lot of lessons from my grandfather,after we were talking about education to politics,we moved to TV room to see what is happening in Indonesia now,after that we moved to dinning room for lunch with my family.
     
      In the afternoon,my family and I went to Cipanas to take a bath at the hot water spring, but my Mom could not join with My Dad and I.After that we went to Restaurant to dinner,We eat sundanese food because my family and I very like the sundanese food.after that we went to bandung and spent the time in home.

     At home I spent the time with my phone and play some games, simcity is a game that i really like it because I can designed a city that I want, I was inspired to play this game because new designed about a new capital  that will be built at Kalimantan.My family and I very introvert so the most holiday is stayed at Home.

Comments

Popular Posts