SUGGESTION AND AGREEMENT

STUDENT COUNCIL ELECTIONS | Payson Junior High School

Mumun:"Hello joy"
Joy       :"Hello mun"
Mumun:"How are you?"
Joy       :"I'm fine, how about you?"
Mumun:"I'm fine"
Joy       :"Did you know about president election?"
Mumun:"I know, i'm so excited for the student president election day."
Joy       :"Me too"
Mumun:"Who are you going to choose, Andhika or Fawwaz?"
Joy       :"I think i'm going to choose Andhika"
Mumun:"Why?"
Joy       :"Because andhika is a funny person, he can make some people smile"
Mumun:"I think Fawwaz is better than andhika"
Joy       :"Why?"
Mumun:"I think Fawwaz is a wise person, the president should have a wise character."
Mumun:"I suggest you to choose fawwaz, because he is a wise person and he is a funny person"(suggestion)
Joy       :"I agree with that, Fawwaz can some people believe that he can be a president"(agreement)
Mumun:"Yeah me too"
Joy       :"Lets choose Fawwaz yuhu"
Mumun:"OK"

Comments

Popular Posts