COMPLIMENT AND CONGRATULATION


compliment and congratulation






Fauzan and Rezqa meet at their school.
Fauzan : Yo sup Rezqa, How are you doing?
Rezqa  : Yo Fauzan, im fine, thanks
Fauzan : Where have you been lately, I rarely see you in school
Rezqa  : I just stayed in class and slept
Fauzan : That funny, Btw how was your German test? Is it a difficult test?
Rezqa  : a little difficult but i can finish it quickly, and i already passed for the test
Fauzan : That amazing, Congratulation! How's the score?
Rezqa  : i dont know about the score, but my teacher said i got the first place
Fauzan : Lemme guess, you are cheating right
Rezqa  : No, i do it honestly
Fauzan : Just kidding, i know you are very smart
Rezqa  : Thanks you
Fauzan : Looking a was to cheating...
Rezqa  : What the...
Fauzan : No no, Just kidding, Wish me get a good score like you too
Rezqa  : I will, and thanks for your compliment
Fauzan : No problem bro

Comments

Popular Posts