EXPERIENCE

Image result for bromo
       
 I'm going to tell you about Bromo mountain,Mount Bromo is an active volcano and part of the tengger massif in East java Indonesia, Bromo is the mount you should see in Indonesia because the mount is very beautiful and very wonderful.In the mountain,you can see a lot people spending their time by horse riding,hiking and many more. You can see the beautiful of bromo if you can hiking to the top,you can see a beautiful Indonesia country.                                                                                                 


                                               Hasil gambar untuk kuda di bromo


    You must try riding the horse to top of the mountain,because it makes you so happy and chill.
I have try riding horse at Bromo mountain,i try with my family and it makes me and my family chill with vacation in there.


link

Comments

Popular Posts