MY GOALS AND MY AMBITIONS

 


Hello guys, today i want to introduce about my goals and my ambitions. Before i introduce my ambition and goals, i want to introduce myself, my name is Rezqa, you can call me qa or eqi, i don't know why eqi, my mother call me eqi since  i child.

Okay, go to the topic, my goals and my ambitions is to become a doctor, why i choose a doctor, because a doctor can help many people, it is good if you can help many people.

I know to be a doctor it takes a long time to learn, long time to study in university, but if you can survive and past the test or whatever, you can help many people brow, you have some reward if you can help many people.

I dont know why i very interest to help many people, but my mom said" qi, you have to useful to others to many people, because the best  of people  are people who can  benefit others" its very very good people if you reach what your parents said.

Just like that, hope you can reach your dreams.

Comments

Popular Posts